Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dynamic Doers


Aminah ShaikhModel /Actress
Aminah Shaikh is an inspiring new model, who has already made her mark in this field within a span of two years. Be it the cover of a fashion glossy or hoardings of any famous brand, Aminah is all over town. With her sultry looks, a killer smile and a chilled out attitude, Aminah sure has all it takes to be the next super star.
The best part of being a woman… We’re so darn precious!
How do you strike a balance between your personal and professional life?I aim for it! I believe in making the most of any given time, may it be work, family, socializing or personal time. That way, whenever one aspect of my life, for instance work, takes up more than its fair share, I don’t feel out of balance. Neither do those around me since I’m in constant communication anyway.
Professional hazards at the workplace…The usual answer would be that there are no unionized or standard working hours, there is no “system” per say that guards the basic rights of a model or actress. The way it’s working is “to each, their own”. In spite of this, I personally feel that one can use this scenario to one’s advantage and draw one’s own system of working.
Women you look up to…Every woman that seems to have achieved a balance in life is a source of inspiration for me. Women who have the will, the guts, the passion, the motivation to do what they really want to do in life and make efforts to fulfill their dreams. Women who can be and do all this without being an extreme feminist are women I look up to.
The path to success is… I think success is relative to each human being, but basic principles apply, and those are:
Everything comes full circle in this lifetime, what you give is what you get.
Positivity multiplies with double force than negativity. But one must always be aware of their thoughts as they both multiply.
When you want something bad enough, the universe conspires to bring you in alignment to it.
In my opinion, ill-intentions can never lead to success in the true sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

see how can we improve our health,looking beautiful,be fashionable and increase perfection.